Help with your Utility Bills

Do you have Oil Fired Central Heating?

We know that filling up an oil tank can be expensive. We are here to help you if you are finding it difficult to do this.

We continue to partner with Shropshire Rural Community Council (RCC) offering help to access cheaper oil for our tenants.

Please visit their website to check out what support you might receive through or call 01743 360641 to speak to an adviser if you are experiencing fuel poverty.


Gas and Electric Bills

 The Marches Energy Agency also provide advice on making homes warmer and cheaper to run. 

Contact the Marches Energy Agency for more information on 01743 246007 or e-mail them direct


Are you paying too much for your water?

Do you wonder whether you are paying too much for your water?

We continue to work with Severn Trent Water to ensure customers get the best deal for their water. 

Would you be better off with a water meter?


Click here to complete the water meter calculator 

Remember if you want to make an alteration to your home, you must have permission from us first follow this link to see more information. 


For more information about water meters or about the ‘WaterSure’ tariff, please call Severn Trent on 0345 604 3772 or visit