It is a requirement of your tenancy agreement that you must contact us for written permission prior to carrying out any additions, alterations or improvements to your home.

We will not refuse permission without a good reason but we may grant permission with special conditions attached regarding the standard of the work. However, if your rent account is in arrears you will need to pay these first before we will consider your request for improvements/alterations.

It's important to get permission, mainly to ensure the work you're about to undertake is safe, does not cause a nuisance and meets building standards. Also, when you give up your tenancy, you might be due compensation from us for improvement work we have approved but if not approved we may ask you to change it back to how it was which may prove expensive for you.

Please do not carry out any work until you have our written permission.

Property Alteration Request Form
Please select whether you are
Are you in Rent Arrears
Are you within the Introductory stage of your Tenancy?
About the proposed work
Please let us know where the alteration you want to make is