We manage the tenancies, homes and neighbourhoods of the Council Housing in the Oswestry and Bridgnorth areas.
- Carrying out repairs or employing contractors to carry out repairs.
- Collecting rent, dealing with rent arrears
- Providing debt and budget advice.
- Dealing with empty homes.
- Finding new tenants. This includes using Shropshire Homepoint.
- Consulting, informing and involving tenants in the services we provide to create improvement plans.
- Making sure our customers keep to their tenancy agreements, and taking action if they don't.
- Managing local estates, dealing with untidy gardens, garages, maintaining land around homes.
- Providing sheltered housing and supporting our vulnerable customers.
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour and neighbour nuisance incidents.
But that's not all...
- We provide support services to our customers and those in the community.
- Invest in your community through our Community Chest Fund.
- Build affordable rent homes to meet the needs of people on the housing list in Shropshire
- Build shared ownership homes to help you get a step on the ladder.
- We set up and run supported accomodation for 16-25 year olds at New Century Court