Your heating and electricity supply.
Your property is installed with Air Source Heat Pump central heating. You will see a unit similar to this positioned outside.
To enable you to use your central heating and your electrics you must carry out the following steps.
- When you move into your new home, please ,make sure you take a current reading from your electricity meter.
- Contact your chosen electricity supplier and open an account. Please note your property is currently registered with Scottish and Southern (0345 071 7806) but you can change supplier at any time.
- If you have a key card meter please arrange to credit this with at least £10.00. If you wish to change your key card meter for a standard meter, you can do this by contacting your chosen supplier or Scottish and Southern on 0845 744 4555
- Speak to your chosen electricity supplier about your tariff. It is important that you are not on an economy 7 or economy 10 tariff with this type of heating. Your energy supplier will advise you of the cheapest tariff.
- Contact Chris the engineer from Dallium on 07879 038900 to arrange for him to talk you through how to set up your heating and hot water.
Please Note: We require 2 working days to arrange this for you.