Before carrying out any alterations to your property you must first seek our permission. In order for us to consider your application, complete the form below with as much detail as possible including photos, so that we can undertake the necessary checks. Please check whether you need Planning permission or to notify Building Control before completing the form.  

Should you have any queries in the meantime please contact us by email at

Allocations Disclaimer
I / We give permission to share my information with Housing Benefits/Council Tax?
Are you, or any persons in your household related to a previous or current Board Member, Director or member of staff?