STAR Housing Safety in the Home 2021 Survey
We are committed to keeping you as safe as possible and would be grateful if you could complete this short survey.
You could win a £50 One4All shopping voucher just by answering seven short questions.
The information that we get from this survey will be used to improve our services and to offer you further advised on safety in the home, where necessary.
You can get in touch with us at involvement @starhousing.org.uk if you want any more information or if you have any questions.
Good luck and thank you for taking part!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize draw applies to Shropshire Towns & Rural Housing tenants only.
- To qualify you must have completed the Safety in the Home survey.
- The draw will take place after Monday 1 November 2021 but before Monday 15 November 2021.
- There is only one prize available.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Excludes garage tenancies.
- Winners to be notified by phone, text or e-mail.
- Any personal information collected will be treated in confidence according to the Data Protection Act 2018 / GDPR regulations.
- You must provide your contact details to be eligible for the draw. If you do not provide your contact details, you will not be included in the draw.
- If you are drawn as the winner and you do not respond to our attempts to contact you within three days, the prize will forfeit and the draw will be re-run.
- The winner will receive the prize once we have received it from the supplier.
- Our decision on all matters of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.