CAP Steps to Employment in Oswestry – starts Tuesday 12 September 2017
Our new Oswestry ‘CAP (Christians Against Poverty) Steps to Employment’ job club will begin next week (Tuesday 12 September 2017).
Run in partnership with Oswestry foodbank and Hope and Albert Road Church, the job club will include a nine-week course which has been carefully designed to equip you with the skills and confidence you need to get a job.
The course is open to everyone and will take place at Oswestry food Bank every Tuesday from 12.30pm until 2.30pm. Lunchtime refreshments are also included.
- Week 1 - Finding your motivation.
- Week 2 - Overcoming obstacles.
- Week 3 - Discovering your strengths.
- Week 4 - Getting to know your employers.
- Week 5 and 6 onwards - Writing CV’s and applications, succeeding in interviews, getting ready for work plus one to one coaching sessions.
Caroline Morris, Shropshire Towns and Rural Housing’s Financial Inclusion Manager, said:
“We are very excited to work in partnership with Oswestry foodbank, Hope and Albert Road Church to launch the job club. It’s different and a great opportunity for Oswestry residents currently out of work to get that extra support to find employment.
“We hope to see you there.”
To book on please either let Oswestry foodbank know by emailing email@example.com or calling them free on 0800 328 0006.